Don’t stand alone. The Massachusetts Lodging Association offers property managers and industry partners a variety of resources, networking opportunities, partner programs, and money saving benefits which can be found on the Property Member Benefits and Industry Partner Benefits pages. Our members range from lodging properties, lodging owners, management firms, suppliers, and students to anyone with a stake in the hospitality industry throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Together, we can stand up for the hospitality industry in Massachusetts for the benefit of all our members and the people of this state.
● To continue creating and implementing programs to develop the business and leisure travel industry in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
● To create a better business environment through legislative efforts and networking with related associations
● To provide professional education, up to date information and recognition of excellence among our members
● To support and contribute to a better quality of life and environment for our members, communities and our visitors.
2024 Goals & Initiatives
1. Increase engagement with MLA members
2. Expand database to include more than key contacts for each member
3. Develop programs and events throughout the Commonwealth
With active property members comprising in excess of 35,000 rooms, a wide variety of industry partners and a number of colleges and universities that are affiliated with the lodging industry, the MLA is the hospitality authority in Massachusetts. We are also partnered with the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA), and together we provide legal support and a unified voice for our industry on the state and national level. Join now and learn how the MLA can help you and your business to prosper in the great Commonwealth of Massachusetts.